Financial Benefits to Pre-Paying for Your Funeral Arrangements
Pre-planning our final arrangements does more than alleviate emotional stress for family members. There are certain financial benefits to paying ahead:
- The costs are frozen at today’s rate.
- It protects your assets, including life insurance.
- It could eliminate costs associated with emotional overspending.
- You may take your time, examine options, and make informed decisions.
- It affords an opportunity to discuss your plans with loved ones.
Avoid the burden of confusing decisions, frantic planning, and the financial demands that are typical immediately following a loss. And your selections today will help your family to stay within a budget that you have designed and approved, without the guilt sometimes associated with funeral spending: “No matter how much we spend, will it be good enough for Mom?”
There are a variety of ways to pre-pay for a funeral:
- Payment in full or over a period of time.
- A life-insurance policy that is equal to the value of the funeral is purchased .
Our counselors are happy to discuss the many options available to you, determining the best course of actions for your needs and desires. Call us today at the location nearest you to schedule your appointment.